Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool Release ~ Plus TOP FIVE Best Selling ProductsPosted in sigma beauty
The Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool is designed to polish your skin to be perfectly smooth before and after your makeup application. Say goodbye to dull and uneven skin! It includes 3 brush heads (soft, medium, and firm) to cleanse, polish, and exfoliate your skin.
Say goodbye to dull and uneven skin! With the new Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool you can polish your skin to be perfectly smooth and flawless before and after your makeup application.
1. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleaner directly to the brush head prior to application. Use the medium or firm brush head once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and expose a fresh healthy layer of skin. If you have sensitive skin, use the softest brush head at all times. Keep your entire exfoliation process under one minute.
2. Use the soft brush head for daily polishing. This should be a quick process kept under one minute to lightly remove dead skin cells prior to makeup application.
3. Once your skin is exfoliated and polished, proceed with the application of your favorite moisturizer and makeup. You will notice that the polishing process will help your moisturizer deeply penetrate your skin, which will create the perfect base for flawless makeup application!
4. Adjust this routine as needed. Once you get started, you can customize the intervals between exfoliation and polishing to fit your needs and your skin type. Moderation is key!
Now is the time to get back to natural skin by efficiently removing all makeup residues from your skin!
1. Always use the softest brush head during the cleansing process.
2. Remove excess makeup prior to cleansing with facial wipes containing makeup remover.
3. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleanser to the softest brush head and gently work it onto your skin using the Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool. Keep your cleansing process under one minute.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer and you're ready for your beauty sleep!
Water resistant. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Here a Video Demonstration of the Cleansing and Polishing tool with instructions of How to Use it!
Not only is the Cleansing and Polishing Tool a great product overall, but there are two major advantages to buying this product over the competition: the rotating brush heads and the price!
The specially designed brush heads rotate to fully cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it flawless. For only $39, you will receive the cleansing tool, a storage case, and 3 unique brush heads! That is about a fourth of the cost for similar products on the market!
Now the Top Five Best Sellers from Sigma!
Synthetic Face Kit
Introducing the new Sigmax brush line for high definition, flawless makeup application. The brushes in this collection feature exclusive Sigmax filament, specially designed to apply powder and liquid products without absorption into the fibers. The shape, density and height of the filaments were carefully engineered to perfectly buff products onto the skin, resulting in a high definition effect
12 professional quality brushes for a complete makeover! Everything you need to apply makeup to eyes and face, plus the Sigma Makeup Classic Brush Roll, a brush roll made of black synthetic material ideal to store and maintain your Sigma Makeup brush collection. Stylish, easy to use, and easy to clean. Feature a convenient self-fastening closure.
The Dry'n Shape was designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed.
12 Brush Kit - Make Me Crazy - Purple
Introducing the new Sigma Beauty 'Make Me Up' collection! Our best selling professional 12 brush kit now comes in beautiful colors and inside a durable and multifunctional container! Besides protecting your brushes, this exclusive container transforms into 2 stylish brush holders!
Premium Professional Kit
Introducing the new Sigma Makeup Premium Professional Kit. This kit contains 15 unique brushes and nicely complements our original 12 piece brush set. It includes 7 new face brushes, 7 new eyes brushes, and the first Sigma Makeup lip brush.
So, What do you own from Sigma?