September 30, 2012

17

Go Green!! ~ NOTD

Posted in ,
Hey Guys!
Its Pakistan vs India Cricket match tonight, so i wanted to do 'Pakistan' themed nails today..Heres what i ended up with.. :)


I used Color Studio Professional's Neon Color in Neon Blue..which actually is a really dark green! (i wonder why they actually named it neon blue) I paired it with silver glitter instead of white and a silver glittery Pakistan flag's star :)



Hope you liked my effort! Tell me if you want me to do a tutorial on these glittery nails :)
 
...till then, Enjoy today's match!
takecare :)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

17 comments:

  1. Love the color and your creation <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so beautiful n fun nail... Love em.. Color is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutorial pleaseeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad pakistan lost the match =(
    but i luv ur nails ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe but Pakistani women's team won hehe ;)
      xo

      Delete
  5. beautiful yaar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful pics
    And also your creativity is gorgeous

    check my new post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/gold-full-stretched-push-up-sleves-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou <3
      Will check your blog when i'll sign in from my laptop! :)
      xo

      Delete
  7. hey recently found your blog, so very glad i did ! :)
    will be following you!
    if you have time, do check out my blog too.... dint start that long ago.
    http://anomickitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome mani , which glitters u used dear ?

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...