September 13, 2012

17

What am i supposed to do with my Oily Skin?! ~ QOTD

Posted in

Its been long since i last posted a Question on my Blog!
Are you suffering from Oily Icky Skin? Well, you're not the only one!


ShyCheeeks is back in Pakistan now and the biggest problem i've been going through is a Greasy Oily face :(
The weather here in Karachi is pleasant because of the rain..but humid aswell!
Back in Saudi Arabia, humidity was present but here in Karachi my skin becomes extremely oily and icky..i HAVE to rinse my face with water after every 2 hours because it gets un-bearable :(

I am not the only one suffering from oily skin, so i want to ask your opinion on what products you use or what homemade remedy works best to get rid of oily skin!



Please share your experience in the comments below, it will be helpful for us all!
Will be waiting for your comments/ questions/ opinions...till then, takecare :)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

17 comments:

  1. I have oily skin as well and hate it...I use Vichy (Normaderm) and La Roche Posay (Effaclar) products most of the time but I used L'Occitane red rice fluid and lotion this summer and I was very satisfied with those two...try it and maybe you will like it as well?!
    In make up department Sisley Phyto Poudere Compacte and Sisley Transmat are great for keeping skin looking mat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou so much for the suggestions :)
      Unfortunately, here in Pakistan we mostly have access to drugstore brands :(

      Delete
  2. nothing works 4 me too. sumone plz share opinions :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. hav u tried the kryolan translucent powder?? it works gr8 for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet, will try it now :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. welcome back to pakistan honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new ponds white beauty the one in the black tube did the the trick for me! Trust me i had tried everything and i mean evrything and only this seemed to work! Oil controling product usually leave your skin dry and then comes the acne! And saed ghani's rose facewash also is incredie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaan im currently using ponds no blacheads one..i was tempted to buy the black tube one but it has activated carbon in it and my sister (doctor of pharmacy) told me activated carbon becomes cancer causing when used with water :s

      Delete
  6. I have same issue in summer and after using many things i find nothing effective . So to tackle skin oil i wash out my face with cold water many time in a day. Also i am using Golden Girl Scrub cream and it works good for me .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol im doing the same, rinsing my face with water several times a day..can't do without it! :)
      ThankYou for your sugesstion!
      xo

      Delete
  7. i have oily skin too. so I wash my face with garnier light in the morning and then in the noon i use orijinal mud mask that help me alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaan i heard clay masks are also good for oily skin, i'll pick one up soon..ThankYou for mentioning :)
      xo

      Delete
  8. dear My skin is oily/combination but after few hours i feel greased...this season I used Lo'real hydra fresh foaming gel twice day and to mousturise used Lo'real hydrating aqua gel...do try these...its worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great, will check them soon! :)
      ThankYou <3
      xo

      Delete
  9. To be honest, nothing works the way they claim (even the high-end brands)... my skin breaks out like crazy when I'm in Karachi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol same here, nothing works! -__-
      xo

      Delete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...