October 25, 2012

25

Sweet Touch Lipstick ~ Review + Swatches

Posted in , , ,
Hi Guys!
Its been a while since my last post, i wasn't feeling well for the past few days but finally im back in my routine..Hope you are happy and in best of health :)

Lets talk about the Sweet Touch Lipstick today!


What they Say?

Lipstick in some shape or form has been around for a long time and has always been a part of the fashion statement. Sweet Touch lipsticks are available in glossy and matte finish.


ShyCheeeks Experience

I have some eyeliners from sweet touch in my makeup stash, this was my first encounter with their lipstick!
The fancy words 'Vitamin E & Long Lasting' caught my attention, i swatched it on my hand and loved the color..its a really pretty peachy pink, not too vibrant but just a lovely color that can be worn everyday

Here the color swatch..


The formula of this Lipstick is matte..felt fine on my hand, but on the lips it was pretty dry and patchy..So i tried it after using my lip balm..and it still came off pretty un-even especially on my upper lip..I was disappointed but the color made me want to give it another try!

One thing i noticed with this lipstick was that if i applied it directly from the tube, the color came off patchy..but with a brush or your finger, it applies better..i know people won't like using lipstick with fingers but i really didn't find it working otherwise!

Gladly i have a similar colored lip liner, the lipstick came off pretty even and matte over it..It still wasn't the right amount of creaminess i look in lipsticks, so i experimented i little more!
This time i used it over Loreal Color Riche lipstick in Fairest Nude which is a lovely creamy nude pink..the color was even and my lips felt creamy too :)



Overall, i love the color of this lipstick..but not the formula!
It doesn't apply even directly from the tube, you have to use a brush or your finger..and this Lipstick surely needs a base color under it

Sweet Touch Lipstick is available for 242 PKR on their counters nationwide!


ShyCheeeks not Impressed!


Have you used Sweet Touch Lipsticks? How do you find them?
I hope you liked the review, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)

(Disclaimer: PR Sample sent for consideration..But it has not affected my opinion, This review is purely written by me from my own experience...i am not paid for writing any review on any product...your experience might be different from mine!


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

25 comments:

  1. i have used their glossy lipsticks n those were pretty good, thanx for grt review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't try sweet touch lipsticks... when I saw the swatches i became happy that color was looking so amazing.. but i am feeling very sorry for the formula. Nice post :) you saved my little money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color is no doubt beautiful but it's not easily available in my area

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree with your opinion. Nice shade though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks soo pretty.,and the pictures make them more desirable! :)
    Love
    Nitika
    PS - International Giveaway up at my blog - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2012/10/pepperclosetcom-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shade is pretty but i will stay away from these matte ones now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like sweet touch lipsticks but some colors have a very bad , drying formula esp number 728.i like number 777 though.it is better and not dry at all.nice ,honest review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaan looks like i got the dry one :(
      ..i'll check the shade 777 next time :)
      xo

      Delete
  8. I have one sweet touch lip stick (cream finish) that I just lovvee. I'll review it soon, that one is actually pretty hydrating! I think they really need to work on their matte formulas. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm will be waiting for your review then :)
      xo

      Delete
  9. they used to be nice! their previous formula was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Color is really v nice, but i also dont like it due to their dry formula. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have it in this formula but once bought a shimmery pink and my experience was fair. I guess its their new range.

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review.I love the shade btw....its pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was really surprised with your verdict in the end, because I am also wow-ed by the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shade is wonderful

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color is delicious! Too bad about the quality though. Can you suggest any other brand which may have a similar color?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. It doesn't have any name.. its number is 761 :)
      xo

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. It doesn't have any name.. its number is 761 :)
      xo

      Delete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...