January 14, 2013

18

Shoe Haul from Adels!

Posted in , , ,
Hey Beauties :)
So i've been pretty busy with my sister's wedding shoppings..Sorry for the long breaks between my posts!

I thought why not share my shoes i bought for the wedding function..keep reading for more details :)


I bought these from Adels on Tariq Road, the area where you can find lots of shoe shops!
It was my first visit there, there was a pretty good variety..They had a little Sale section too, these babies were actually on the Sale section ;)


I got these for 790 PKR on Sale..Im glad i found the right shoe size in these..the only drawback for my height is not all shoes fit me :(
*sigh*


I just have to say..


ShyCheeeks Loves these!


Where do you shop for shoes? what was your last buy?
I hope you like my Shoe Haul, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

18 comments:

  1. Oooh wow such unique looking heels! Very glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so classy! I also shop for shoes mainly from Tariq Road and Bahadurabad and occasionally ZamZama. Have never tried this brand! :)

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design and color both are superb.

    I have started a giveaway on my blog . It would be great if you will participate in it . Thanks
    ღღღRabi Makeup Glitzღღღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been missing your posts. Lovely shoes & surely most would appreciate this pair of yours, in your sister's wedding, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats really sweet of you to say.. ThankYou <3
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love <3!

    www.crazyclassycute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...