February 12, 2013

12

Hello Glow Rice & Milk Facial Cleansing Powder ~ Review

Posted in , , , ,
Hello Beauties :)
Finally ShyCheeeks is back on the Blog! <3

Winters are almost gone here in Karachi..and im not willing to welcome the summers already :(
Ahh anyway, lets talk about the Hello Glow Rice & Milk Facial Cleansing Powder


What is it?
A luxuriously hand blended silky powder, that glides over skin to cleanse and polish

What's in it?
100% natural combination of pure milk powder, honey, rice and essential oils

How does it work?
Milk contains an exfoliator, lactic acid, which gently loosens dead skin. This is combined with rice, which is rich in ceramide to stimulate collagen production and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Honey acts as a natural humectant, attracting moisture to leave skin smooth and glowing.

How do I use it?
Pour onto wet hands, rub palms together to create a smooth paste, gently massage onto skin for 20 seconds and rinse off with cold water to reveal a radiant complexion. 


ShyCheeeks Experience

The First thing you'll notice about this product is that its not like a regular cleanser..its a powder..eh? The powder is a little grainy but not harsh for the face..The good thing about it being a powder is that its preservatives free..no harmful ingredients yayy! But a little con is that you have to be careful using this product and not to spill it everywhere on your sink!
But its not a huge issue :)

My skin gets pretty dry in winters and i was a little skeptical using this on my face just because it is a little grainy and it actually exfoliates the skin too! But it made my skin feel smooth and soft..i don't use this regularly day and night because too much scrubbing isn't good for our skin..so i use it 2 to 3 times a week :)


The 100ml bottle looks pretty small and i first thought i will use this up in a month..but i've been using it (2 to 3 times a week) and still have more than half of the bottle left after 2 months!
You just need almost half teaspoon of the powder for every use..So i can tell you it will last me pretty long :)

I actually didn't find it easy using this as directed..I just wet my face with water first and pour some powder on my hand and pat it on certain areas of the face just like you would do with a cream..and then rub it gently on the face

I was breaking out pretty badly when the winters started..Even my neutrogena bar wasn't working..i used this for 2 weeks and my pimples were visibly reduced..This product is 100% Natural, i think that worked for my acne-prone skin :)


It is available for 1500 PKR on just4girls website..which i think isn't such a budget-friendly price for some..but if you really want to try it there's a 30ml bottle of this available too which costs 500 PKR

Overall, i really like this because its a natural and preservative free product..Its a skin friendly product for acne-prone skin people like me..but the price tag is a little concern for me..I already use ponds facewash that i like and that costs me only 200 PKR..Apart from this, i did enjoy using this product :)


ShyCheeeks Likes it!


For more details on this product, check out Rose Link Uk's website [link here]


So, how did you find this product? Whats your favorite facewash/cleanser?
I hope you liked the review, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)

(Disclaimer: PR Sample sent for consideration..But it has not affected my opinion, This review is purely written by me from my own experience...i am not paid for writing any review on any product...your experience might be different from mine!


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

12 comments:

  1. I am so tempted to buy this now.. Have heard so many good things about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for anything and everything preservative free :) Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! This looks as good as the other Hello Glow products. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah nice review you convinced me to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing many good thins about this product thinking about to try this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to try it now:) thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So.. rice and milk. Does it smell like kheer? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i wish..that would've been yummy :D
      xo

      Delete
  8. I love the glittery mouse cursor on your blog.I play with it sometimes hehe.First of all zabrdast photos.How u managed to snap a shot of powder inside the bottle is amazing.love ur review.Yep u r right the product does burn a hole in pocket.As for being natural I am not so sure it is.Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah i too love playing with it :D
      ..ThankYou for the appreciation! :)
      I take pictures with my DSLR, you can capture pretty creative shots with that ;)
      xo

      Delete
  9. Wanted to try this ... will sure gonna purchase now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review! I've had a good experience with Hello Glow products so far. I'm glad it suited you . :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...