March 5, 2013

26

Jewelery Haul from Tariq Center

Posted in , ,
Hello Ladies!
I wanted to share with you the jewelery i bought for my sister's wedding :)


Keep Reading for closer looks and details :)



Oh and there was a matching ring like the teeka, i wonder why i didn't take its picture!
These seem really small in the pictures, but the teeka is actually HUGE..3-inch in diameter! and the jhumkay are also a little bigger than the teeka..It was pretty hard to set the huge and heavy teeka on my fine hair, it kept slipping throughout the function :P

I paired this jewelery with my beige saree, it had similar pearls and swarovski crystal work on it..Got loads of compliments from everyone..I wish i could share with you my pictures too but i've got some privacy issues, sorry :(

Anyway, i bought all this from Tariq Center - at Tariq Road..The person was selling these for 1300 PKR but you know shopping cannot be done without a little bargain hehe ;)
So i actually paid 700PKR for these alongwith the ring :)


So, what do you guys think? Do you love wearing big jewelery?
I hope you liked my HAUL, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

26 comments:

  1. luv this kinda jewelry fo such esp events , nice pick & nice click :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty <3 I bought quite alike pieces for my cousin's engagment from tariq road :-D they have some epic jewelry peices I suppose xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the teeka! <3 gorgeous pieces!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i simply LOVE it my kind of jewelry ... i sooooo want it now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teeka and you have great bargaining skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe i guess my bargaining skills came from my dad ;)
      xo

      Delete
  6. Those are simply GORGEOUS! <3 I WANT THIS IN MY COLLECTION. That teeka, I can totally wear it at home as well :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHhhhhhhhhhh my Gawd i want that bindiyaa i wish i can find it here in lahore can you plz tell me that what would be price for just bindiyaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at first they were actually asking 500rs for the bindiya only but then after bargaining for a while i got it for 250 :)
      xo

      Delete
  8. I love the bindiya.Its so pretty and elegant.I would love to wear one like this with a white or blue dress and some pink gloss. with glowy cheeks.love the whole set.Waqaiyi?u got them for 700 only.In lahore the jhumkas alone would have cost 500-600.great deal xoxo.Love the photos.esp the last one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou! <3
      Like my dad says, you can't shop here without bargaining like crazy hehe :P
      xo

      Delete
    2. ohh woww i want it but not sure if i could find it in lahore

      Delete
  9. OMG, these jewelries are just outstanding <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant and a great bargain.What more can one ask for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wao i love your choice... Ring must b beautiful though it is not in pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish u could share your look's pic as well :( I really wanted to see your look as i knw it was ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks, and you got an really good bargain, these would cost double that in Lahore. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is out standing . Love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. You looked gorgeous with them, i saw you :D
    xoxo :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great bargain .. Hats off :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just did a little jewelry haul from Tariq Centre, myself! These are absolutely gorgeous, though! x

    www.theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...