March 17, 2013

16

My ongoing Hairfall Treatment ~

Posted in
Hey lovely ladies!
Im here today for a little talking about a very common problem - Hair Fall :(

There was a time when i used to have really thick, long and strong hair..but then i don't know what happened and it started falling alot..i had to cut them *sigh* :'( ..and ever since, i couldn't get my hair to be strong again!
This winter, i couldn't manage to take care of my hair because of my sister's wedding..i got pretty busy with all the work and shoppings blah blah.. Anyway, my hairfall problem worsened and after my sister's wedding i actually cut 15 inches of my hair length..and ended up with shoulder length hair..so i can take good care of them and grow them long and strong again..

My khala (aunt) suggested to add equal amounts of castor oil, olive oil, almond oil, and coconut oil (you can skip the coconut oil in winters if you don't like it being solid and add mustard oil if you want to) ..mix them all and oil your hair roots to tip as usual atleast 30 mins before you wash your hair!
Its been almost half a month i've been regularly oiling my hair, and i see my hair condition has improved..almost 50% less hair fall :)

I will update the post after two more weeks to update you about my hair's condition, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

16 comments:

  1. Ive been using almond oil for my hairfall but i think ill try your aunts way.. I reallllly need my hair to stop falling, theyre already so weak.. Thak you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what natural method of oiling hair regularly and then washing them improves the health and beauty of hair like nothing else.It works wonder.I really believe in the power of nature.Thank you for sharing this oiling method i will def give it a try.I hope castor oil is ok for hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know castor oil sounds weird..but it actually is good for hair :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. hey wow it sounds pretty kool.. i will try it..
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done the same treatment.. I use to mix olive oil, castor oil and almond oil and it worked pretty well for making my hair stronger but I honestly think its because of the weather and environmental pollution that my hair tends to fall during summers. Keep us updated on your treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww same problem with me. My hair was also thick and long but then suddenly i experienced a lot of hair fall and thin hair . Nothing works for me :( .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use mustard oil, never thought to mix other oils, will give it a try now. Thanks for sharing:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww thanks for the amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I trust this one too but always remeber applying oil after my bath...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankxx 4 sharing .. AwesOme post :)
    http://arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even egg yolk helps to cure this prob..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have any natural oil and heat it up so that it is warm. You can use olive, coconut, canola etc. Massage it gently into your scalp. Results are for sure if you do it for a 3 months.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...