February 15, 2016

13

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara ~ Review

Posted in , , ,
So many Exciting claims by this mascara!
Keep reading to know how it worked for me :)


What they Say?

For lashes so big, it's almost criminal!
Huge Max density Brush captures every lash, 
with 3x more collagen and keratin.

If you're going to cause a scandal, 
It might as well be massive.


Waterproof.


ShyCheeeks Experience

I actually love the chubby mascaras..I don't know why but these chubby bottles and fun colors are fun!
Anyway, coming onto the actual product now..

Starting with the wand, its big..No, actually its pretty HUGE for my liking!
The reason i don't like massive wands is that i like coating my lashes from root to tip..wiggling this chubby wand on the root of my lashes actually touches my eyelid..which can be a pain because you will end up ruining your eye makeup :(

So be careful when working with this, you really don't want to make your eye messy!


Coming onto the formula now..
The formula is a little thick, in-between dry and runny..It dries on the lashes pretty quick. One coat will give you a little volume and definition but that doesn't satisfy me..Two coats of this gave me a little more volume but it still wasn't the WOW or Criminal effect i was expecting!
And yes, it starts to form clumps in your lashes with the second coat

The good thing about it being waterproof is that it doesn't smudge, even with water and hot climate!


The lasting power of this product is GREAT!
It actually last whole day..I used this mascara in the morning and in between the day i splashed water on my face three or four times but this mascara didn't move a bit..it stayed there till the night when i took it off with makeup remover!


Overall, I think this can be a good everyday mascara..It will give you a good length and volume BUT not dramatic like the description Rimmel gave! The wand is TOO Big, it can be pretty messy if you're not careful..The only thing i love about this is its lasting power.. it will last all day :)


ShyCheeeks not so impressed!


What do you think about this one? Have you tried this?
I hope you liked the review, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)

(Disclaimer: PR Sample sent for consideration..But it has not affected my opinion, This review is purely written by me from my own experience...i am not paid for writing any review on any product...your experience might be different from mine!)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

13 comments:

  1. The Big Wand is a BIG no for me, but nice review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing fancy !!! But Im loving its staying power !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the staying power is great! :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. I tried the non water-proof formula and I wasn't impressed with that either. The wand was too big. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i was about to buy this!!! thnx for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the worst mascara I've ever used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the mascara tube

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any Rimmel mascaras before, but I've heard great things about the Scandaleyes one... This one looks decent for everyday, but you're right, it's not very dramatic :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review. I actually tried this mascara and wasn't so impressed as well, i'm glad you're sharing your opinion on it as well!

    Sierra~ http://kireisie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bottle looks fun ;D though haven't tried it as yet..

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...