June 20, 2016

12

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Haute Chocolate ~ Review + Swatch

Posted in , , , ,
Hello Again!
Its been a long lonngg time since my last review.. and im extremely sorry about that.. hopefully, you will now see me getting back into my blogging routine :)

Anyway, lets talk about Haute Chocolate now.. mmm the name sounds delicious, doesn't it? ;)
Keep on reading to know more about it and how it beautifies the nails!



What they Say?

Complete Salon Manicure™
7 Benefits of a Salon Manicure in 1 Bottle
Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care.


ShyCheeeks Experience

I absolutely love the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure.. its just one swipe with its huge brush and you get a lovely manicure!
Heres the swatch of Haute Chocolate :)



Looks lovely, doesn't it? ;)
The color is SO gorgeous to wear! I got so many compliments when wearing this!
*blushing*


ShyCheeeks Loves it!


Hehe i hope you liked the manicure, don't forget to share your thoughts..i love reading them! ..till then, takecare :)

(Disclaimer: PR Sample sent for consideration..But it has not affected my opinion, This review is purely written by me from my own experience...i am not paid for writing any review on any product...your experience might be different from mine!)


ShyCheeeks signin out ~

12 comments:

  1. Its such a pretty shade.....love it....xoxoxo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautifulll shade...lukin awesome
    Checkout my Wishlist, You will absolutely like it :)
    http://arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/my-dressale-whish-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice blog. but this link is not clickable Aruba.

      Delete
  3. its yummy :) checkout my blog http://thepixiechic.blogspot.com/ reviews about latest dresses of Pakistan. hope you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the name sounds luscious and sweet.
      xo,
      ~Pauline @Clinique Philippines

      Delete
  4. i love the shade styles love this ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty shade lovely on your nails :)
    You have a lovely blog.
    Would you be interested in following each other via GFC, Youtube, bloglovin, twitter & G+
    If yes. Just follow me, let me know so that i could follow you back
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey welcome back! :-D I used to stalk your blog A LOT when I wasn't a blogger myself and it made me so happy when you visited and followed my blog! Thank you sooo much! :-D Btw, the shade is so so gorgeous <3 try Burgundy Kiss from Maybelline Color Show, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty shade lovely on your nails :) Have a blessed day . Also visit my blog Royal Bazzar

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice metallic sheen and speckles on those nails, very sophisticated colour too!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fairly colour charming on your claws :) Have a endowed day . Also check out my blog Indiana Jones brown jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such beautiful nails.
    Perfect nail paint.
    Great post.
    www.naomiganzu.com
    Lets stay in contact through GFC G+ Twitter and Bloglovin. Follow me will love to add you back <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your opinions! I love reading them =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...